“Every Bite Counts”…Each mouthful is an opportunity to impact the healing process in a + or – way.
Benefits of Feeding Raw Food Diet
If you were told that by feeding your pet raw dinners you could:
- Revitalize your animals’ organs and immune system;
- Dramatically reduce or eliminate plaque build-up on their teeth;
- Increase alertness and attention;
- Produce healthier skin;
- Create a softer shinier coat;
- Enhance overall health and well-being;
- Lessen or eliminate the need for poisonous flea-control treatments; and
- Eliminate hairballs for cats; you would likely ask, ‘Where do I sign up?’
Let us assure you that these are just some of the benefits you can expect from feeding raw meals to your companion animals.
As a side note, let us also tell you that if you have allergies to cats and or dogs you may be pleasantly surprised to find that you are a lot more comfortable around animals fed raw food than animals fed a high in gluten diet.